Announcing our SAFe 4.0 Scrum Master class!
As we all know, Scrum Masters are critical players in the SAFe Lean-Agile enterprise. They can make all the difference when it comes to an effective SAFe implementation. Indeed, the role of the Scrum Master in the SAFe enterprise is larger than with traditional Scrum, as a deep knowledge of SAFe is essential when it comes to producing optimal results for the business.
To this end, we are releasing SAFe® 4.0 Scrum Master, complete with SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification. It is replacing our Scrum Master Orientation course, and provides SAFe Scrum Masters with the necessary foundation to:
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Program Increment (PI) planning and iteration execution
- Implement team Kanban to maximize flow
- Facilitate and encourage Agile technical practices
- Coach the Agile team for maximum business results
- Support the Release Train Engineer (RTE), and play a critical role in planning, executing, and relentlessly improving Solution delivery
- Improve the flow of value using Kanban and engineering practices
This course also qualifies as a prerequisite for our popular SAFe 4.0 Advanced Scrum Master, which requires SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or a Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification to attend.
Check out the SAFe Scrum Master course calendar for a public class near you. And if you’re an SPC in good standing, and you’d like to teach this class, go to the new community platform to review the material, see the course delivery enablement video, and take SSM instructor exam. Passing the instructor exam is a prerequisite to license and teach this new class.
As Product Owner for this course, I’d like to personally welcome all of you to this new offering. It is our sincere hope that it helps improve your SAFe implementations. And as always, we look forward to your feedback.
SAFe Fellow, and SAFe Scrum Master course Product Owner