Check out February 2017 Scaled Agile Insider
The February 2017 edition of the Scaled Agile Insider is hot off the press. This almost-monthly email is the best resource for getting all the latest news from the SAFe universe in one place. In this edition you’ll find:
- SAFe Summit Registration now open
- Microsoft publishes guidance for mapping SAFe to Visual Studio TFS Agile Tools
- Does SAFe apply to small teams?
- The critical role of the SPC
- Video: Lean-Agile transformation at SimCorp with IJI
- Case Study: 60% faster time to market for Kantar Retail: provider of VR technology to Walmart and Target
- Upcoming SAFe webinars and presentations from Scaled Agile thought leaders
The Insider is intended to provide you with the wider range of information—including things like commercial aspects, case studies, and third party opinions—that will help you do your job and get the most out of SAFe. To that end, you’ll find a broad range of topics and resources, including: links to new downloads, ‘must-read’ articles, books, videos, the lastest case studies, webinar announcements, classes and event news, and more.
If you’ve attended a SAFe class, you are likely already subscribed. If not, go here to subscribe and read the latest editions.
As we work to improve its value to the community, we’d love your thoughts. Are we covering what’s important to you? Should we provide less or more? Turn it into an online publication? All ideas are welcome.