New video interviews: future of SAFe, implementation challenges, role of project managers, and more
They recorded our talk in four video segments, each averaging 9–12 minutes. Here are some of the things that we discussed:
- Insights into the future of the Framework and how it relates to the wider enterprise
- Impediments to implementing, and how to get people on board with the new way of working
- The evolving role of projects and project managers in a SAFe implementation
- The appropriateness of using Agile and SAFe for legacy systems development
- How to integrate third party suppliers who are probably working in a more traditional way
Darren threw me a number provocative questions that kept things interesting. Check out the videos when you get a chance.