SAFe 4.0 Product Manager/Product Owner Course is Now GA!
Effective and continuous delivery of value through execution of Program Increments (PIs) is a hallmark of successful SAFe programs. Product Managers and Product Owners help drive that value by defining and sequencing the team and program backlogs. To succeed, they must have the knowledge and training needed to perform effectively in a SAFe environment.
To this end, we are happy to announce the release of a new SAFe 4.0 PM/PO course with certification. This course will enable the PM/PO team to effectively navigate their role in a SAFe Enterprise, and provide the tools needed to support product development flow and continuous value delivery.
The course is based on the lessons we’ve learned from years of working with PMs and POs as they launch, maintain, learn and adapt through Agile Release Train (ART) execution. After attending this course, PMs and POs will be able to:
- Connect the core Lean-Agile principles and values to their individual contributions
- Take an economic view when prioritizing their backlogs and executing PI
- Identify PM/PO responsibilities within a SAFe implementation
- Contribute to portfolio content
- Integrate Solution delivery in complex environments
- Drive customer value as a Product Manager
- Increase value delivery at the Team level as a Product Owner
- Engage with stakeholders
- Build and grow Communities of Practice to further their knowledge of their own disciplines
- Take the exam to achieve SAFe PMPO Certification
Individuals that would benefit from this course include: Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts. Others include Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Architects, PMO personnel, and Process Leads.
Attendees of the SAFe 4.0 PM/PO course should meet the following prerequisites: Leading SAFe, SAFe Live Lessons, or equivalent SAFe implementation experience.
Visit the SAFe 4.0 PM/PO course calendar for a public class near you.
We look forward to seeing you in class.
SAFe Fellow, and Product Owner: SAFe 4.0 PM/PO course