SAFe News, Views, & Videos from the Net
A wave of recent activity in the blogosphere has produced some interesting opinions and insightful interpretations of SAFe that should prove to be helpful for anyone engaged in an implementation, or is considering adopting SAFe. I wanted to capture a few here for easy access:
- One of my favorite topics—the best, and fastest way to implement SAFe—gets a field-tested appraisal from Context Matters’ Mark Richards in: The Case for the SAFe QuickStart
- A very cool 5-minute video on what’s new in SAFe 4.0, Scaled Agile Framework 4.0 – A Practitioner’s Perspective, from John Okoro, Singapore
- From Ole Jepsen, Denmark, three short, and fun videos describing SAFe 3.0 in very pragmatic terms. (Note: 3-level SAFe 4.0 is fully backwards compatible, so these videos are also backwards compatible)
- How HP Enterprises is applying SAFe, An exploration into scaling agile within HPE software
- And finally, a post from Peter Lessen of AgileCraft, entitled: Why I love SAFe 4.0
Thanks for the contributions everyone.
Enjoy, and Stay SAFe!