You just have to have the guidance to lead you in the right direction until you can do it yourself.
SAFe Advanced Topics
This SAFe Advanced Topics page contains two sets of articles offering additional content to those applying Lean-Agile practices and SAFe. The first set, ‘Extended SAFe Guidance’, are articles authored by Scaled Agile. The second set, 'Community Contributions', contains content provided by the extended SAFe community.
Extended SAFe Guidance
This section contains articles authored by Scaled Agile. These articles are an integral part of the SAFe knowledge base.
- Agile Architecture in SAFe
- Agile Contracts
- Agile Software Engineering Landing Page
- Agile Testing
- Agile Workspaces
- Applying SAFe to Hardware Development
- Balancing the Dual Operating System
- Business Agility Value Stream
- Behavior-Driven Development
- Business Agility with SAFe® 5
This section contains additional points of view and guidance based on the experiences and opinions of the extended SAFe community of experts.
- Accelerating Flow with DevSecOps and the Software Factory
- Achieving Business Agility with Business Engagement
- Agile People Operations
- Enterprise Backlog Structure and Management
- Enterprise Technology Strategy Formulation
- Enterprise Workflow with the SAFe Portfolio Kanban
- Hardware Teams in SAFe
- HR Playbook for a Successful SAFe Implementation
- Human-Centered Design with SAFe
- Implementation Strategies for Business Epics
- Improving Strategic Investment Impact by Limiting Portfolio WIP
- Invitation-based SAFe implementation
- Lean UX and the SAFe Program Increment Life Cycle
- Lean-Agile Financial Planning Original White Paper
Last update: 14 October 2021