Mik + 1 Podcast with Dean: Practices and Behaviors of High-performing Teams
I recently sat down with one of my heroes, Mik Kersten, to talk about what it means to be a high-performing team.
Mik wrote Project to Product, a breakthrough book that is influencing the way many businesses are tackling the challenges of digital disruption. His podcast series, Mik + 1, delivers “nothing-off-the-record” conversations with industry leaders that run the gamut from digital transformation to delivering software at scale.
In our conversation, we focus on practices and behaviors of high-performing teams, digging into our own experiences on what makes teams thrive. Topics include:
- The importance of predictability in an enterprise
- The evolution of the Scrum Master role
- Measuring the system and outcomes
- Who owns the Flow competency, outcomes, and improvements
- What we have seen with large transformations using SAFe
- How and why the Flow Metrics were incorporated into SAFe 5.1
I even dare to venture into predictions on how this may look in 2025. Click here to tune in.