Please join us at the 2020 Global SAFe Summit
I’d like to take this opportunity to personally invite you to join us for the upcoming 2020 Global SAFe Summit, October 27-28, 2020. This year’s Summit may be virtual, but I can assure you that that the advanced technical content is real.
We have about sixty (yes 60) industry-leading speakers, including many SAFe Fellows addressing topics including:
- DevSecOps and technical agility
- Agile product delivery and customer-centricity
- Enterprise solution delivery
- Lean portfolio management
- Organizational agility
- Accelerating business agility
- Leadership and continuous learning culture
- SAFe applied
- Remote collaboration and learning
You can also look forward to customer stories from some of the world’s leading enterprises. You’ll hear firsthand accounts of what it really takes to achieve business agility and get the entire organization aligned on solutions that best meet the needs of the customer.
Every technical talk and customer story will be followed by a live “Meet the Speaker” session so you will have an opportunity to interact directly with some of the key thought leaders and industry influencers.
Plus, I am super excited to announce that Geoffrey Moore will be a keynote speaker! In addition, Mik Kersten has an interesting new talk on payng down technical debt. Also, Mik, Gene Kim, and Don Reinertsen will participate in a panel discussion which I’ll moderate. (I can hardly wait for that!)
This year, my keynote is entitled Trial by Fire: Business Agility in 2020. I’ll be sharing real customer data and stories on how SAFe helped to successfully navigate the challenges of the pandemic crisis.
You’ll also want to join SAFe® Fellow Inbar Oren in a special session where he will describe some new innovations that we are bringing to market to help enterprises operate a more ‘complete system for business agility.’
Not surprisingly, my teammates always have something they want to talk about as well. Here is a rundown:
- Leaders as Insatiable Learners: The Secret to Lean-Agile Leadership and Continuous Learning Culture, by Steve Mayner, SAFe® Fellow and Principal Consultant
- DevSecOps in Real Life, by Marc Rix, SAFe® Fellow and Product Manager
- SAFe for Hardware: Bringing the Railroad Industry from the 2nd to 4th Industrial Revolution, by Harry Koehnemann, SAFe® Fellow and Principal Contributor
- Evolving SAFe to Address Current and Future Trends in Business Agility, by Andrew Sales, SPCT and Principal Consultant
- The Five Strategic weapons of LPM, Richard Knaster, SAFe® Fellow and Principal Consultant
- Agile Marketing with SAFe, SAI Marketing VP Melissa Reeves and a panel of experts
As you can see, this will be a power-packed two days with unparalleled expertise in the lean-scaled agile-devsecops-lean leadership-culture topics of the day. Plus, one of the advantages of virtual is that attendees will have one month of on-demand access after the Summit (type of content depends on level of access pass purchased). That’s a pretty good deal. And while we can’t offer the usual awesome parties and free food and drinks, our events team is so creative, I’m sure they’ll come up with something almost as fun.
If you register below, I’ll see you there!