What to expect at this year’s European SAFe® Summit
In one month, we’ll be gathering with the SAFe® community in The Hague, Netherlands—an extraordinary city if you haven’t been there—for the European SAFe Summit. We’ve packed the main conference agenda with lots of unique sessions, including engaging keynotes.
I’d like to personally invite you to attend my keynote presentation—Accelerate! The Road to True Business Agility. I’ll be discussing why all aspects of the organization need to become more Agile in their approach, how to assess where your organization is on its business agility journey, and how to get to the next level.
I’d also encourage you to attend our other amazing keynotes:
- Tackling Awesome Super Problems – Luke Hohmann presents how to solve extreme challenges via large-scale collaboration and frameworks pioneered by the Agile community
- Accelerating Profitability with Revolutionary Lean Product Development at Harley-Davidson and Beyond – Dantar Oosterwal shares an inside perspective about how the company used knowledge-based product development to fuel growth and adapt to an evolving market
- Digital Mindset – Anders Indset discusses how CEOs are change leaders, and the value of a different mindset
Also on the agenda: a variety of talks aligned with our five technical tracks where you can immerse yourself in topics including:
- Take your PI Planning to the Next Level – Shane Harrison, Flowsphere
- Mapping Organizational Roles to SAFe Roles – Richard Knaster, Scaled Agile
- Aligning ARTs within a Solution Train: Practical Tips from the Field – Wolfgang Brandhuber, Kegon AG
Visit this page to see all the technical tracks sessions.
A big reason why I’m so excited about this year’s event is because we’ve sourced even more regionally focused content than ever before. Having been to a few SAFe summits, I can honestly say it’s a joy to see all the learning, personal interactions, and aha moments that people take back with them to drive lasting change.
Visit the European SAFe Summit website for more information and to register.
I hope you can join us.