- Accelerating Flow with DevSecOps and the Software Factory
- Agile Contracts
- Agile HR Playbook for SAFe
- Distributed PI Planning with SAFe
- Hardware Teams in SAFe
- Improving Strategic Investment Impact by Limiting Portfolio WIP
- Participatory Budgeting
- SAFe 5.0 White Paper
- SAFe for Marketing
- Working Successfully in Agile with Remote Team Members
What’s New in SAFe 5.0?
SAFe 5.0 is a significant update to the Framework that provides guidance on the seven core competencies that help an organization become a Lean Enterprise and achieve Business Agility. Moreover, SAFe 5.0 is fully backward compatible with SAFe 4.6, allowing for a smooth migration.
Be sure to read the FAQs on training and certification as you prepare to upgrade to SAFe 5.0.